As you all know, we are having a fifth grade graduation. You can wear a pretty dress or nice shirt and pants, so dress like you are going to be on the red carpet because it is a HOLLYWOOD THEME! Make sure you join us. Your parents and you are invited. No other siblings or family. If one can not attend, another friend or family member will be allowed. THANKS! Join us. And are you going to dress up?
I don't know if I will dress up. I THINK I WILL GET A PRETTY DRESS!
ReplyDeleteI am but I'm not quite sure what to wear yet I'm gonna ask other people what they are wearing what r u wearing abby?
ReplyDeleteWho wants to wear a pretty dress with me?
ReplyDeleteI might but I am not quite sure yet.
DeleteI will!!! :) Might go shopping with the momma at the mall for the dress. :)
Deletei cant wait for our graduation so i can go to muir again
ReplyDeleteI have a dress, from a dance a long time ago that i can wear. i think. Or you can go get one at DEB in the mall. go to www.shopdeb.com
ReplyDeleteYa that dress was so pretty
ReplyDelete