This is a little crazy, looking back on everything that we have ever done. It's been three whole years since fifth grade and I am awed at how much we have all grown and matured. I am fourteen- going on fifteen- and I am sitting in 8th grade reading about everything we had ever done. We are going to be freshmen next year and by the time we graduate, most of you will have forgotten everything that we did back when. Surprisingly, I really like school. I may not feel this way all of the time, but I have had a pretty good time. I remember the first day of sixth grade, walking into a brand new school, which hadn't happened to me for seven years.
I love John Muir but I will be moving on along with all of you.
Thank you for everything.
(You probably don't know, right?)
Abby
P.S. You made me who I am today. ^^ And that is why I said thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment