On Friday, October 21, Our fifth graders will participate in Make A Difference Day. Beginning at 10:00 a.m. we'll go to 4 different yards and rake leaves. We'll break in the middle of the time for a sack lunch at Blue Gill Park. We re looking for rakes and a few parent volunteers to help out. We rake from 10:00 - 2:00. If you can join us for even part of the time, we'd love to have you. Contact Mr. S. if you can join us.
I loved doing make a difference day. I was pooped out at the end of the day but i still had fun
ReplyDeleteClaire:)
I agree with you, Claire. It made me pooped but It was really exciting!!! The last house we did the lady was really sweet (and cute). We all did a very good job.
ReplyDeleteAbby ;)
I know right I was really pooped after that Abby but it was still really fun and it felt good to help people like the elderly and I was surprised on how much bags we got filled up. but what I have been hearing is that we filled over 100 BAGS!!! But do you know what the real number of bags we have in all?
ReplyDeleteMaggie
it was really tiring, but it felt so good to know that kids CAN make a difference.
ReplyDeletemadelyn:)