Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Social Studies

We are studying land and water forms and are working to complete or relief maps. Salt dough is the basis for our map but we had to organize our maps based on written directions describing where our forms were located. We then needed to coordinate with other groups around us so our map will fit together with the other 5 groups. We should be painted and ready for display by Friday. Later this week, we'll take a test over the terms and ideas of our first exploration in social studies.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I think that is a good description of the project

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think making the salt dough maps is fun. i really like it.
    madelyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree. It was very fun! I liked painting the most because I found out artsy ways to paints the mountain ranges and all the other stuff. Salt dough was also very fun!

    Abby :)

    ReplyDelete