Yesterday all of the fifth grade went over to John Muir Middle school. Some of the eighth graders took us on a tour of the school.There were tons of cool clubs that you could join, and there might not be very many sports in sixth grade but later there will be more choices. Well the school looks extremely fun and a new experience.
One of the sports that i would like to join next year, is volleyball.
ReplyDeletei dont know what i want to do yet, there will be a lot of choices like you said. but maybe soccer or volleyball......or basketball
ReplyDeleteMaggie
It will have a bunch of new things to do there.
ReplyDeleteI hope every1 is feeling good about going there...?
It will be so awesome going there although I'm a little nervous. I am so excited to play an instrument!:)
ReplyDeleteI agree... right now I am thinking about playing the flute but there is a lot of choices to think about.
DeleteI Cant wait to go to John Muir
ReplyDeleteI cant w
ReplyDeleteait to go. I want to play the drms if i can. There are sooooooo mant choices as you said though. Idk, its gonna be new, fun exiting, scary all at once!